Designed to look like new for life, Brilliance® finishes are developed using a proprietary process that creates a durable, long-lasting finish that is guaranteed not to corrode, tarnish or discolor. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets, showers and toilets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard-saving you money without compromising performance. *Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
- DIAMOND Seal Technology: DIAMOND Seal Technology is Delta's revolutionary new water delivery system. An internal contact surface made up of tiny diamonds makes the valve leak-free and extraordinarily durable. It also keeps water free of contact with potential metal contaminants.
- Brilliance ® Finish: Many Delta products are made with Brilliance ® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, Delta offers a range of compliant fixtures.
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines
- 3-hole 4" installation
- Metal pop-up
- ADA Compliant
- WaterSense ® labeled faucet uses at least 20% less water than the industry standard without compromising performance
- Rigid spout
||1.20 gpm @ 60 psi, 4.5 L/min @ 414 kPa
||3/8" compression fittings
||Included InnoFlex® Pex-C Supply Lines
||DIAMOND Seal Valve
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.