Bring your passion for the outdoors in with the Mossy Oak® Original Bottomland®* stainless step can by KOHLER®. Crafted with thoughtful details and smart functionality, the Mossy Oak Original Bottomland step trash can will simplify your daily routine whether at home or in your cabin and show off the design demands of your lifestyle. This compact 8-gallon rectangular step trash can is ideal for height-constrained spaces, and opens with a sturdy foot pedal, allowing for hands-free operation. Clean lines and flush features allow the trash can to be placed right against your wall or cabinet. A raised liner and rim-lock make bag changes easy, and the fingerprint-proof finish stays cleaner longer. *Mossy Oak is a trademark used under license from Haas Outdoors, Inc., by Kohler.Available in stainless steel or black stainless steel
- Short, compact design fits in height-constrained places
- Fingerprint-resistant finish stays clean longer
- Hands-free operation with durable metal foot pedal
- Raised liner and rotating, locking rim for easy bag changes
- Quiet-Close™ lid closes gently and silently
- Space-saving profile fits snugly against wall or cabinets
- Hinge design protects wall from scuffs
- Removable plastic liner is easy to clean
- Cleans easily with a microfiber cloth. No need for chemicals or abrasives
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.