Like the best decorative appointments, Brantford kitchen and bar/prep faucets make a traditionally styled space feel truly finished. The spout enhances the curvature of the faucet body and handle, for a truly polished look.
- Power Boost™ technology provides boosted water performance with the push of a button with - faster clean. faster fill.
- Spot Resist™ stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen
- equipped with the Reflex™ system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning; aerated stream for everyday cleaning; boosted stream; boosted rinse
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- limited lifetime warranty
||one or three hole
|Number of Functions
||powerful cleaning rinse; aerated stream; boosted stream; boosted rinse
||1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
How to Remove & Install the 1255 Duralast Cartridge
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.