Choices like adding magnification mirrors to a styling space create a well-appointed and elevated design
- Choose from freestanding, wall-mount and in-cabinet magnification mirrors in lit and unlit options
- In-cabinet options are thoughtfully designed to be integrated within Robern medicine cabinets
- Choose from 2x, 3x, 5x and 7x magnification
- Bring fine-tuned tasks like tweezing and skin care into perfect focus with LED task lighting paired with 5x magnification
- Touch control allows the user to easily turn the light on and off, but also select the light color temperature best suited for the task at hand
- Lighted Magnification Mirrors : Bring fine-tuned tasks like tweezing and skin care into perfect focus with LED task lighting paired with 5x magnification. A capacitive touch control allows the user to easily turn the light on and off, but also select the light color temperature best suited for the task at hand. Remarkably accurate color rendering, with a CRI value of 90+, ensures the truest reflection.
- White LED Lighting : Lighted Magnification Mirrors offer the choice between two Kelvin ratings. Soft, relaxing tones (3000K) to help you unwind before bed or ease into your morning. Cool, invigorating tones (5000K) simulate bright daylight to jumpstart your day and provide ideal task lighting.
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) : Lighted Magnification Mirrors offers remarkably accurate color rendering with a CRI value of 90+, so you can see your truest reflection. Color Rendering Index (CRI) measures an artificial light source's ability to reveal the colors of objects faithfully in comparison with natural light. Sunlight has a perfect CRI of 100. The higher the number of CRI to 100, the more the person will be clear, bright and as close to how they would appear in an outdoor, natural setting. Using lighting with low CRI results in a flat, dull appearance.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.