Main Line Cabinets
When it comes to marrying form with function, Main Line framed cabinets offer a sophisticated touch.
- Available in three frame styles: Bryn Mawr, Merion and Rosemont
- Each style available in 6 metal finishes
- Three-mirror design simplifies styling experience
- Optional interior electric outlet
- Electrical components are ETL listed
- Byrn Mawr Frame Profile : These cabinets feature a wide bevel reminiscent of a gallery frame. Available in 6 finishes: Satin Nickel, Brushed Nickel, Brushed Black, Brushed Bronze, Chrome and Polished Nickel. Frame width is 1-3/4".
- Electrical Outlet : Optional in-cabinet outlet provides 120-volt power for items such as electric razors and toothbrushes. Electric option includes one 15A, 120VAC outlet (2 plugs).
- Magnifying Mirror : Use the optional Pull-out Magnifying Mirror (POMM) to perform detailed tasks like tweezing while creating less ergonomic stress. This mirror magnifies at 3x and retracts neatly into the cabinet.
- Safety Lock Box : Offering optional secure storage for personal items and other valuables, this safety lock box also keeps medicines out of the reach of children.
- Premium Construction : Durable rust-free anodized aluminum and glass construction - glass resists intense moisture and ensures long-lasting beauty. Our patented Safeseal gasket and aluminum construction ensure a quiet, moisture-and dust-resistant interior.
- Three-Mirror Design : Mirrored interior simplifies your styling routine - access your personal items and use the mirror at the same time.
- Finger Pull : Concealed finger pull surrounds the door edge for ease of opening.
- Hinge Feature : With convenient three-way adjustments, these heavy-duty self-closing hinges offer a left or right hinge adjustability and door opens at an angle of 130 degrees. Reversible (non-handed) cabinets can be installed with left or right opening. Left or Right = hinge side when facing cabinet.
- Adjustable Shelves : Configure the interior of your cabinet to accomodate essential items of varying heights, from your electric toothbrush to your favorite fragrance. Clear glass shelves adjust in 2-inch increments to provide versatile storage options. Shelves are 1/4" thick and come with 3 shelves for 30" H/4 shelves for 40" H.
- Glass Bins : Store cotton balls, swabs, hair accessories and other bath necessities in these simple yet stylish canisters. Glass offers excellent strength, weight, and compatibility for damp spaces that stands up to wear. The optional glass bins are non-toxic, 100% recyclable and reusable.
- Installation Type : Cabinets can be recessed, semi-recessed or surface-mounted (6" deep cabinets can be semi-recessed by 4"). If you choose to surface-mount or semi-recess install your cabinet, side kits are available to provide a finished look. Recessed cabinets project 1-1/8" for Bryn Mawr, 1-1/16" for Merion, 1-3/8" for Rosemont and must be recessed no less than 3-3/4" deep for 4" D cabinets.
- Color Matching : Robern's range of finish choices coordinate with sister brand, KALLISTA and KOHLER fixtures and fittings for even more options.
- Certifications : This cabinet will operate in high humidity or damp spaces. Electrical components are ETL/UL Certified for damp locations. ETL certified to UL 962, CSA Standard C22.2 No. 68.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.